PrairieFans.com Web site Administrator
E-mail sent to the address above is for reporting an issue, questions or comments about prairiefans.com or for media inquires. You are welcome to drop a hello too!
Due to the heavy volume of e-mail received, please allow 3-4 days for a response.
Contact the "Little House" actors
To contact one of the cast members from the TV Adaptations visit our Autograph Central Web page. (WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTORS TO REPLY TO YOUR LETTER)
Have something you would like to submit to this Web site? Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prairie Talk Moderators
Moderators for PrairieTalk.com can be contacted at the following:
Rhonda aka "1LIWfan"
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you in contact with the cast members? If so, can I have their email address or phone number?
Yes, we are in contact with some of the cast. To respect the cast members we are in contact with we will not give out any personal information such as emails, phone numbers, etc. To contact your favorite actor from the show visit our Autograph Central page.
2. Is this an official Laura Ingalls Wilder or Little House on the Prairie Web site?
No, we are not an official site of any of the Little House properties.
3. Do you have any copies of the TV movies that aired or any copies of the actors performances on other TV shows and interviews?
Due to copyright laws, we are not allowed to offer this service. Our advice is to check out eBay.
4. I have a Little House Web site. Can you add it to PrairieFans?
Sure. Send the name of the Web site and the URL to email@example.com
5. I have some Little House on the Prairie items I would like to sale. Can you list them on Prairie Fans for me?
You can sale your item for free on Prairie Talk forum on this site.
6. I noticed you sale autographs often. Are these real or fake?
All autographs sold on this Web site are genuine.
7. I noticed you have a few bad links on Prairie Fans and some incorrect information.
We are human too and sometimes we cant catch everything. Send us your discoveries to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I am a member of Prairie Talk and I have been harassed by other members, Help!
First, calm down. Please email one of the moderators on the forum and tell them what is wrong. If you are still having no luck, write to Lennon Parker at email@example.com.
9. I noticed Prairie Talk has banners? Is this PT turning commercial?
No, PT is not a commercial Web site. Yes, we do have banners and ads, but those are only listed to help us pay for the maintaining of this Web site and the up keeping of Prairie Talk. If you have any further questions about this email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. I am a crew member/cast member from one of the Little House on the Prairie series and movies. How do I go about getting interviewed for this site?
We would love to interview you and the fans of Little House would also love to hear from you! Please email Lennon Parker, the Web site coordinator at email@example.com. Or have your agent/rep contact Lennon Parker.
11. I noticed that you have copyrighted material on this Web site. Do you have permission? If not, isn't that a violation of copyright?
This Web site has a variety of media. Yes, some of our content is copyrighted that you see on this Web site, but it's being used under the "fair use" doctrine. Section 107 of the Copyright Act provides as follows:
[T]he fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono records or by any other means specified by [Section 106 of the Copyright Act], for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
Some of our recent images of the cast are exclusives and we have written proof from the photographer giving us permission to use the images.
For further questions, write to Lennon Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.